Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Graduation

I finally finished! It was a nice, small Convocation ceremony. It only lasted about an hour and a half. I didn't even have time to take a nap.



This is my friend Curtis and me after the ceremony. He is a fabulous teacher, incredible scholar, and phenomenal speaker. I hope to keep in touch.
Right now, I am sitting at my parents in Moses Lake, WA. It has been snowing for three days straight. We will spend Christmas here and then head back to snowy Seattle for my nieces' birthday parties. Then, back to sunny Tucson.




1 comment:

Fe-lady said...

Congratulations Karie! And Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Hey, it's not so sunny here...supposed to have rain tomorrow and maybe snow by Fri. nite! Cool huh?
I bet it's so nice and cozy there! Have fun with your clan! :-)