Thursday, December 11, 2008

D-O-N-E!!!!!!!

Well, almost. I have turned in my final paper. Now, all I have to do is complete a self-evaluation and a course evaluation and attend one more class meeting. Then, Voila! (I hope my French is close)- M.A. in Language, Reading, and Culture. Convocation is on Thursday, December 18th. What will I do with this fancy piece of paper? Teach children to read, of course.

It's a good thing this is coming to an end. Courses and homework take up way too much workout time. I'm thinking that with all my free time, I could........ spend more time on facebook, read a book (that wasn't assigned), add more workouts, go for a hike, watch mindless t.v., catch up on the netflix queue, spend more time with hubby (he ought to love that), the list goes on. Now, if only I didn't have to work. Ah, dreams.

No comments: