Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nearing the End

Of my vacation....

I left Tucson on May 28th with my hubby and hit the coast of California the following day. We arrived in Washington on June 1st, which is where I have stayed. Hubby did not. He flew back to Tucson on June 8th.

Tomorrow, I will pick up a friend from Sea-Tac airport and make the trek to my parent's house on Moses Lake. We will stay and swim and kayak for a day and head out on Friday.

We will head to Couer D'Alene and then south through the Idaho panhandle. We will make a brief side trip in Moscow back to Washington to visit my beloved Washington State University in Pullman, Go Cougs! Then on to Boise. After Boise, we will travel to Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, and then home to Tucson.

I will miss Washington - the cooler temps, my mom and dad, Eric and Mary, Lori and Robb, and especially my nieces, Payton, Marley, and Kylie, and nephew Ryan. I will miss my friends. It was SO nice to have the Fab Five together (even though it was only in pieces)! And due to a five-week early arrival, I was able to meet Grayson. Congrats to Steph and Greg on your beautiful, baby boy!

A GIGANTIC Thank You goes out to Eric, Mary, Payton and Marley for letting invade your home for five weeks. I can't wait to come back in August to see the enormous Bella and watch Ironman Lake Stevens 70.3. Go kick some butt, Mare!

I am looking forward to seeing my husband (who will be in CT when I get home - Whatever!) and my fur children Lilly and Rain. It will be nice to sleep in my bed and remove my clothing from a closet or dresser rather than a suitcase. Plus ...

I need to get back to a steady training schedule. I trained some while here; however, my great intentions were not realized. I have found that with even a fairly open schedule, I must plan my training or it is just kinda haphazard. And, NO yelling at me. I learned a lesson, let's just see if I grow from it.

By July 14 (Give or take), I will be back in Tucson. Let the training begin ...
Oh, and I have to get Fe-Lady out for a pedicure :~) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

mary g said...

I hope you guys have a safe and fun trip! I think you left a few things behind though...are you missing some empty shoeboxes? Hope to see you soon!!!

Fe-lady said...

See you soon! (phone # 795-9066)
You are going to MELT when you get here...but rain has been promised by chief meteorologist Chuck George!!
And drive safely!